One Referral Centre
One Referral Centre (ORC) is the focal meeting point for SMEs to get business advisory and information. Acting as the Central Coordinating Agency, one of SME Corporation Malaysia’s function is as a centre on advisory and information, which are to provide and disseminate relevant and updated information to the SMEs, as well as a channel for feedback on SMEs issue. Advisory services in SME Corp covered business matters as well as programmes available in SME Corp Malaysia and other relevant Ministries, Agencies, Banks, Development Financial Institutions (DFIs) and Associations.
The services available in ORC are:
- Business Advisory Services (BAS) on business matters by qualified and knowledgeable Business Counselors, Business Coaches as well as industry experts under the SME Expert Advisory Panel (SEAP).
- ORC Link - Advisory Services by representative from relevant Ministries, Agencies, Banks, Development Financial Institutions (DFIs) and Associations on a pre-set schedule at the ORC.
- Info Centre – SMEs can contact us via our Infoline (1-300-30-6000) or email us via info e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resource Centre - SMEs can also utilize the Resource Centre for information on latest and various books, articles, magazines, reports and news on SMEs.
- Pocket Talks are also being organized weekly to smaller interested groups covering topics such as starting a business, marketing and sales, available technologies, etc. One to one session with the speakers can be arranged after the talks.
- SME Product Gallery - SMEs can also visit and kept abreast the various products by SMEs as well as to inquire and register interest to display their own products at the gallery.
- Virtual ORC - Information provided via SME Info Portal www.smeinfo.com.my and SME Corp. corporate website www.smecorp.gov.my
Visit us at :
Level 6, SME 1, Block B,
Lot E, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 KUALA LUMPUR
General Line : 03-2775 6000
Fax Line : 03-2775 6001
Monday to Friday
9.00 am to 5.00 pm
For more enquiries, please call 1-300-30-6000 (Infoline)