1-InnoCERT (1-Innovation Certification for Enterprise Rating & Transformation)
Innovation Certification for Enterprise Rating and Transformation (1-InnoCERT) is a certification programme used to recognise and certify innovative enterprises & SMEs and to encourage entrepreneurs to venture into high technology and innovation-driven industries.
Through 1-InnoCERT, companies will be guided through coaching and business advisory to implement innovation systems, processes, and business models in order to comply with the innovation standard. Certified companies will be given fast track access to incentives, including funding for their project.
The mechanism for 1-InnoCERT is based on 2 levels of assessment;
On-line assessment; and;
On-site visit evaluation/ audit by experts.
The on-line assessment could be access through, http://www.1-innocert.my
Certification process: Parameters evaluated in the 1-InnoCERT are:
1-InnoCERT SMEs will be eligible to:
- Participate in the SME Innovation Award; and
- Enjoy Green Lane Policy
GREEN LANE POLICY
The Green Lane Policy is intended to incentivise innovative SMEs under 1-InnoCERT Programme, Bio Nexus and MSC status companies as well as Malaysian Technology Development Corporation (MTDC) grant recipients.
The Ministry of Finance (MOF) is the current Secretariat for the Green Lane Policy.
The incentives covered under the Green Lane Policy are:
All application of the Green Lane Incentives should be forwarded to:
Secretariat of the Green Lane Policy
Ketua Penolong Setiausaha
Bahagian Pengurusan Pinjaman,
Pasaran Kewangan dan Aktuari Tingkat 5,
Blok Tengah Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan
No. 5 Persiaran Perdana Presint 2,
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
62592 Putrajaya. (att.: En. Nik Azman Nik Ab Kadir)
Ketua Penolong Setiausaha
Bahagian Analisa Cukai Perbendaharaan Malaysia
Aras 6, 7 Blok Tengah,
Kompleks Kementerian Kewangan,
Presint 2 Pusat Pentadbiran Persekutuan
(att.: Pn. Farah Dhiba Amad @ Salleh)
For more information:
- SME Innovation Award is the premier Award to acknowledge and recognize the most innovative SME. This Award is an Annual Event and eligible only for the SMEs certified as 1-InnoCERT company.
- SME Innovation Award 2011 will be presented by YAB Prime Minister of Malaysia during the SME Innovation Showcase 2012 (SMIDEX 2012) which will be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) in June 2012.
2012 Award Category
- Best Innovation Award in Manufacturing
- Best Innovation Award in Services
- Best Innovation Award in ICT & Software Development
- Best Innovation Award in Engineering & Industrial Design
- Best Innovation Award in Biotechnology & Agro Technology
- Best Innovation Award in Green Technology
Criteria of Applicants
Must be a Malaysian registered SME and fulfill the definition of SME
At least 51% of the equity held by Malaysians
At least 2 years in business (able to provide 1 year Audited Financial Statement)
Certified as 1-InnoCERT Company.
Applicants are required to access to http://www.1-innocert.my for the online assessment.
The online self assessment is FREE OF CHARGE.
SMEs which score >700 points in the online assessments are qualified for the on-site Audit.
1-InnoCERT program fees RM5,000 will be imposed for on-site audit and certification fee, not including transportation and accommodation.
Marks will be deducted for any ‘invalidated claims’ / `inaccurate declaration’ / ‘overrated self-assessment’ if the on-line data do not match the on-site audit.