SME Corp. Malaysia is introducing the SME@UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME which provide a structured learning opportunity to the CEO’s of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
The Programme is designed to help develop capable human capital that will drive diverse management innovation and creativity in developing business acumen among new and existing entrepreneurs. The Programme is based on the model of SME University of Japan, a hands-on approach, to ensure the participants gain knowledge on entrepreneurship and business tools.
- Companies must fulfill SME definitions;
Annual Sales Turnover OR
No. of Full time Employees
Manufacturing, Manufacturing-Related Services & Agro-based Industries
Less than RM25 million OR
Less than 150
Services, Primary Agriculture, Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Less than RM5 million OR
Less than 150
- Companies must be R.O.B or R.O.C status; and
- Preferably companies with SCORE rating of two (2) Stars and above.
(SCORE is a diagnostic tool used to rate and enhance competitiveness of SMEs based on their performance and capabilities that was undertake by SME Corp. Malaysia)
- Owners/ CEO of SMEs
- SME Managers
What will the Programme be?
- Training duration: 1 mini semester (3 months)
7 Common Modules - 8 weeks@12hr meeting/week
Benefits of the Programme?
- Understand what it takes to be a national, regional and global enterprise;
- Develop and cultivate a positive culture within the company;
- Explore various diagnostic business tools to cope with a dynamic business Environment; and
- Refine business plan of the company.
For enquiries, please contact:
UKM-CESMED(SME CEO Training Programme)
En. Shah Iskandar
Tel : 013 3861360
Fax : 03-8925 1821
Secretariat (SME Corp. Malaysia)
Pn Norliza Md Mokthar (
Tel : 03-6207 6000 ext 6135 / 6196
Fax : 03-6203 7412