The Art of Marketing
The Art Of Marketing
Boost Your Sales
- Get your prospects attention through some advertising or prospecting method.
- Build your prospect interest by using an emotional appeal to influence them making a valuable purchase and being satisfied using the products or services.
- Build your prospect a desire for your product by showing them its features and give some samples to try and experience themselves.
- Increase your prospect desire for your product by conviction or proving the worth of your product compare to your competitors. You may use testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Closing the sale by encouraging your prospect to take action or purchase immediately. Address any objections with a reasonable and impressive explanation. There are many variations of closing techniques that can help you to get the business:
- A direct close by asking order confirmation.
- A concession close by giving the prospect an assurance that they are making a smart choice or saving money or getting more value for their purchase.
- A time-driven close by pursuing your prospects to make a purchase using statements like, “prices are going up by next week, so you should buy today in order to get the discounts”.
- A trial offer by convincing your prospect to use the product at no risk for a trial period or money back guarantee.